St. Albans Road, Leicester, Leicestershire, LE2 1GF
- EPC: D & E
- Gas Central Heating
- Council Tax Band A
- Popular Location
- Rental Income £28,0000 PA
- Converted Victorian Property
- Currently Fully Occupied
- Five Self Contained Flats
HomeMove Estate Agents are delighted to offer this superbly presented Victorian terrace property that has been divided into 5 self-contained apartments.
The property was built circa 1900 and has been well-maintained by the current owners.
The accommodation, in brief, comprises a hallway, access to a cellar and all the utility meters, two ground-floor flats, 2 more on the second floor and a further flat on the second floor. Each of the flats has a sitting room/bedroom, fitted kitchen and shower/bathroom room. Each of the flats has its own boiler for heating and hot water. Fixed fire escapes provide stair access out of the flats to the rear and there is a central internal staircase to all floors with communal lighting as required together with a maintained fire alarm.
There is access for tenants to a communal garden area.
Located in one of Birmingham’s most sought-after residential areas, it is well-established and extremely popular due to the local schooling, Medical Centre, and bus links in and out of the city centre. There are local shops on the nearby Falcon Lodge. The additional facilities and public service amenities of Sutton Coldfield town centre can be reached less than 1 mile away along with a mainline train station with services to London Euston and Birmingham New Street. For school admissions please contact the local council.
Tenure: Freehold. Local Authority: Leicester. The agency website indicates Tax band: A for each of the flats. Energy Rating: Flat 1(E), Flats 2,3,4,5(D)
George Cupac, HomeMove Leicester South:
Offering more than 17 years of Estate Agency and financial service experience, George’s property industry background and knowledge allows him to offer accurate valuations, local property market advice and a wide range of property services throughout the South of Leicestershire. So, if you’re thinking of moving home within Leicestershire, please get in touch.
* When you make an offer on a property, we are required by law to carry out ID and Financial verification checks. As part of this we will need to see documents including Proof of ID, Address and Financial Statements. HomeMove Estate Agents may be paid a referral fee for introducing clients to their preferred EPC, Conveyancing, Survey and Mortgage service providers.
* Please note this property is being sold via a third party and the details of this property have not been checked by the current owners.